Celebs: Teddy A thanks wife, Bambam on the arrival of their new Baby Girl...#Bbnaija






Teddy A has been excited since he welcomed a baby girl with fellow celebrity, Bambam. But whats news now is that, the former reality star has taking to IG to celebrate his woman. Praising her and saying she deserves something heavy for the birth of their daughter, he prayed to God to help him achieve it.

He also declared his undying love for her. Writing;

“My Woman, My Everything. Yummy mommy, Mama Zen, My Bem Bem, Athena Baby, Aya Mi . Thank you for giving me such a beautiful baby girl, you deserve something heavy for giving me such a gorgeous human, so help me God. I can’t even begin to explain, neither can I contain this joy I’m feeling inside right now. I love you scatter,” he wrote on his Instagram page.




View this post on Instagram


My Woman, My Everything. Yummy mommy, Mama Zen, My Bem Bem, Athena Baby, Aya Mi 😍 Thank you for giving me such a beautiful baby girl, you deserve something heavy for giving me such a gorgeous human 🤔 So Help Me God 🙏🏽 _ _ I can’t even begin to explain neither can I contain this joy I’m feeling inside right now! I love you scatter @bammybestowed ❤️❤️❤️ _ _ Photo: @the.alfe Style: @tiannahsplacempire Make Up: @kd_beautee

A post shared by TEDDY-A #ALPHA (@iamteddya) on Mar 6, 2020 at 4:27am PST



Celebs: Teddy A thanks wife, Bambam on the arrival of their new Baby Girl...#Bbnaija Celebs: Teddy A thanks wife, Bambam on the arrival of their new Baby Girl...#Bbnaija Reviewed by Tboixy on March 10, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.