Celeb : Nick Jonas Also Drinks and have a lot of Sex, In New Interview

Oh Really!!!!!!

Former purity ring owner Nick Jonas wants us to know he is a totally changed man who enjoys sex and having an occasional drink or two (or three?).

Jonas reinvented himself after breaking things off with his his brothers/bandmates, ditching the purity ring and portraying two on-screen gay characters — a gay frat brother named Boone in Fox’s “Scream Queens” and a gay boxer in DirecTV’s “Kingdom.”

On Friday, the 23-year-old entertainer made his Sundance Film Festival debut in “Goat,” in which he plays a fraternity member who begins to question some extreme hazing rituals.

“I think that growth is super important in any creative platform and in life in general, and in the TV show [‘Kingdom’] I’m doing a lot of drugs and I’m having a lot of sex,” Jonas told

The Daily Beast, “so it wasn’t foreign to me.”
“And I’ve had sex and drank a lot [in real life], so there are parts of this film that are perfectly real in some sense,” he continued.
“But it’s important to take your fans on a journey. And it’s the responsibility of any artist to say, ‘This is what I’m connected to, this is what inspires me, and hopefully you can ask the same questions I’ve asked of myself.’”

Really?!!!!!!!!
Jonas recently opened up about his growing gay fan base and how honored he is to play several gay characters on-screen.

“I’ve been so honored to play some really strong gay characters… and just whatever I can do for the community is a blessing for me,” Jonas recently told “Entertainment Tonight.”

“I’ve really been trying to make an effort to talk with my gay fan base and find unique opportunities to set up the next chapter of my life and my career with them in it,” he recently told Buzzfeed. “The attitude I take in the stories I want to share and my personal life and my view is that I think we’re in a time where there’s a new progression. For all people of all walks of life to accept all people… I’d be thrilled if I’m any part of that.

Buzzfeed



Posted by tboixy
Celeb : Nick Jonas Also Drinks and have a lot of Sex, In New Interview Celeb : Nick Jonas Also Drinks and have a lot of Sex, In New Interview Reviewed by Tboixy on January 28, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.