Celeb : Chrissy Tiegen glows In Pregnancy




Chrissy Teigen showed off her pregnancy figure in a stunning outfit on Saturday night.She and husband,John Legend went out on a date ..The model says her fashion choices are influenced by Kim Kardashian.


 "[Kim Kardashian] told me to go stretchy. I always wanted to be the person who showed off the bump because it looks beautiful and I think you should embrace it. 
"Kim does that well and I love seeing that belly of hers and I know Kanye does too - we're lucky to be with men who find pregnancy sexy. Thank God!"











Really......, Being Preggerz is Sexy



Posted by tboixy
Celeb : Chrissy Tiegen glows In Pregnancy Celeb : Chrissy Tiegen glows In Pregnancy Reviewed by Tboixy on February 01, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.