Celeb : Tonto Dikeh Becomes A Mum





The actress who has denied ever getting pregnant few minutesago broke the news on her instagram page herself. She says she welcomed herbundle of joy today while posting one of her pregnancy photos. Even though shedenied the pregnancy and called many of us liars, we still say BIG CONGRATS toher. Tonto and her husband flew to Houston, Texas few days ago, where they havenow welcomed their bundle of joy. Below is what she wrote announcing thebeautiful news.



Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man..

I can't begin to explain the joy I feel,it's super awesome..

I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety andStrength and the birth of my Baby..

My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one (Stressfree,Lovely,Spirituallygreat,Healthy and safe)..

Pls join me in welcoming my Baby into a perfect and lovingWorld that GOD,My KINGKONG and I will create.. I Am overwhelmed and overjoyed,I am a Mother now..

Woow😳, that's something Inever saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives.

His grace,Love.mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, Peaceand so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to.

Thank you God(the father,the son and the HolyGhost) for thisblissful journey..

I indeed gave birth like A Hebrew woman..💐🍓🍾

#PROUDMUMMY #YUMMYMUMMY


#LITTLESUNSHINEX #BABYX 👶🏼



Your Thoughts Counts.. Comments and Share below
Celeb : Tonto Dikeh Becomes A Mum Celeb : Tonto Dikeh Becomes A Mum Reviewed by Tboixy on February 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.