Wordless : I'm Prepared to Die Fighting Corruption >> Acting EFCC chairman



EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu has stated his commitment to the anti-graft war in the strongest terms.

The anti-graft boss declared that he would be prepared to pay the supreme price if need be in the course of his work.

“I am not afraid of anything. I prefer to die fighting corruption if need be,” Mr. Magu told a group of senior lawyers in Lagos on Thursday.

The lawyers visited the EFCC boss to express their support for the fight against corruption.

Lately, the EFCC has lambasted lawyers and judges in the country, accusing them of helping looters of the nation’s treasury to escape justice and share in the proceeds of corruption.


Premium Times




Wordless : I'm Prepared to Die Fighting Corruption >> Acting EFCC chairman Wordless : I'm Prepared to Die Fighting Corruption >> Acting EFCC chairman Reviewed by Tboixy on February 20, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.