Celeb : BasketMouth Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Sweet Words



Ace comedian Basketmouth took to instagram to celebrate his wife,Elsie Okpocha as she turned a year older today.He wrote

I've been thinking of the best birthday wish, best lines, something that will blow your mind, something out of this world.....but then I realized.....those are just words, words can't quantify what you mean to me, how you make me feel, how you've blessed me with love, peace and happiness. I can only use words to wish you a happy birthday but not what you mean to me. Happy birthday baby @elsieokpocha 



Please Read and Share Your 💭
Celeb : BasketMouth Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Sweet Words Celeb : BasketMouth Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Sweet Words Reviewed by Tboixy on July 14, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.