Celeb : Adele Apologize To Her Fans Over Cancellation Of Her Concert Due To Slight Illness... Read More




28-year-old British singer Adele late last night posted an emotional video on Twitter telling fans she had no choice but to cancel her Phoenix show slated for Wednesday night. The songstress, sporting a red-nose and puffy eyes with no make up on, appeared visibly tired and ill in the video.


“I can’t do my show tonight, my second show here. I’m really, really sorry. I’ve been pushing through it and I did my show last night and I loved it, but I pushed too hard. My cold has gotten the better of me” she explained






See The Video She Posted Below


pic.twitter.com/sPdEIYSbUt

— Adele (@Adele) August 17, 2016






Hey There!!!!, Don't Skip Without Adding Your Comments...... 😁😁, We Would Love To Hear From You ......... So What Do You Think?
Celeb : Adele Apologize To Her Fans Over Cancellation Of Her Concert Due To Slight Illness... Read More Celeb : Adele Apologize To Her Fans Over Cancellation Of Her Concert Due To Slight Illness... Read More Reviewed by Tboixy on August 19, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.