Celebs : Stella Damascus Celebrate Daughter, Isabella As She Turns 17



Actress, Stella Damasus’s daughter, Isabella Aboderin hasturned 17 today. She took to Instagram to celebrate her.



"My beautiful, talented, intelligent, respectful, strong andamazing daughter @izzybelleimages is 17 years old today.  HAPPYBIRTHDAY sweetheart. I love you too much. I am so proud of you. May God bless,guide and protect you everyday of your life.



I have prayed for u from the very day you were born and Iwill never stop. Everything i asked God to do in your life has been coming topass and I am grateful. You have turned out to be better than I even expected.Thank you for loving God and for being the best first daughter any mother couldask for," she said.



Hey There!!!!, Don't Skip Without Adding Your Comments...... 😁😁, We Would Love To Hear From You ......... So What Do You Think?
Celebs : Stella Damascus Celebrate Daughter, Isabella As She Turns 17 Celebs : Stella Damascus Celebrate Daughter, Isabella As She Turns 17

Reviewed by Tboixy on August 22, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.