Speechless : "I miss My Boko Haram Boyfriend "=>> Rescued Chibok Girl...Read More



The freed Chibok girl says she is unhappy to beseparated from her boyfriend, who was identified by the military asa member of Boko Haram sect, who fathered her four-month-old childwhile she was held captive by  the group.



In her first interview since being rescued in May,Amina Ali, 21, told Reuters:  "Iwant him to know that I am still thinking about him. Just because we gotseparated, that does not mean that I don't think about him."


"I just wantto go home - I don't know about school. I will decide about school when I getback, but I have no idea when I will be going home."


She was found by local people in a forest with thesuspected militant who identified himself as her husband and theirchild. 


The Nigerian government kept her and the child in asafe house for a "restoration process", while the whereabouts of thechild's father are unknown. 




Hey There!!!!, Don't Skip Without Adding Your Comments...... 😁😁, We Would Love To Hear From You ......... So What Do You Think?


Speechless : "I miss My Boko Haram Boyfriend "=>> Rescued Chibok Girl...Read More Speechless : "I miss My Boko Haram Boyfriend "=>> Rescued Chibok Girl...Read More Reviewed by Tboixy on August 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.