Celebs : Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Pens Down Touching Message To His Son As He Celebrate His Birthday Today... Continue Reading 👇

Nollowood actor, Mike Ezuruonye shared these lovely photos of his son, Reynold Nkembuchim Ezuruonye, as he turns a year older today.




The proud dad took to his Instagram page to send him this lovely message. Read after the cut..


"Heyyyyy I know this lil ,big ,young man...Yes lil ,big cos he knows he's young but asks too many BIG questions...Young but has facial expressions that make me wonder and ask "is there BIG old man living in this lil boy's body?😂..😂..Lil, but handles big Gadgets as I get AMAZED ...Lil he is but knows there's a BIG GOD who watches over him when he PRAYS...🙏Well,he's MINE..My addiction ,my PRIDE..One I would go the distance for to make sure he comes out VICTORIOUS in his life pursuits unders GOD's Canopy....I love you beyond limits .....Happy BIRTHDAY my REYNOLD EZURUONYE ..🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂"








Hey There!, For More Gists & Gossips Don't Hesitate To Follow Us 👇 On Our Various Platform
TwitterFacebookRSStboixy2@gmail.com
Or Call +2349033438441 Hey There! Don't Leave Without Dropping Your Comments......, We Would Love To Hear From You ......... So What Do You Think?👇
Celebs : Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Pens Down Touching Message To His Son As He Celebrate His Birthday Today... Continue Reading 👇 Celebs : Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Pens Down Touching Message To His Son As He Celebrate His Birthday Today... Continue Reading 👇 Reviewed by Tboixy on October 19, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.