Celebs : Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Shares Rare Photo Of Her & Husband In Celebrating Their 16th Year Marriage Anniversary... Continue Reading 👇



Actress, Omoni Oboli has posted a photo that highlighted hercourtship days with husband, Nnamdi Oboli, when she was University of Benin. Accordingto her, Mr. Oboli was visiting the institution regularly to see her.



"Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary  It'sbeen 16 years baby! About 17 from this picture when you came to see me on oneof your many weekend trips to Unibe @nnamdioboli #MyForever How cansomeone love so unconditionally and completely? With you, I can almostunderstand how much God loves us.



"I don't even know if I love myself as much as you love me.Your loves completes me, it strengthens me and makes me believe in myself.Thank you for loving me for this long. Ps: You asked for another childyesterday, I will consider it (I'm scared though lol) I love you forever myvoltron #16WeddingAnniversary #NnamdiOboli #Love #Family #OkaforsLaw." she said.



Hey There!, For More Gists & Gossips Don't Hesitate To Follow Us 👇 On Our Various Platform
TwitterFacebookRSStboixy2@gmail.com
Hey There! Don't Leave Without Dropping Your Comments......, So Login And Drop Your Comments Below We Would Love To Hear From You .........
Celebs : Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Shares Rare Photo Of Her & Husband In Celebrating Their 16th Year Marriage Anniversary... Continue Reading 👇 Celebs : Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Shares Rare Photo Of Her & Husband In Celebrating Their 16th Year Marriage Anniversary... Continue Reading 👇 Reviewed by Tboixy on October 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.