Child Abuse : Three Men Rape & Impregnate 14-year Old Girl in Ikorodu Lagos....Continue Reading 👇



Three men have been arrested for raping and impregnating a14-year-old girl in the Agric, Ikorodu area of Lagos State. The suspects –Kingsley Oke, Henry Osadere and Francis Ekwe – were arrested in the Majidun,Ikorodu area of Lagos State, before they were transferred to the SpecialAnti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja.



The suspects, who lived in the same area with the parents ofthe teenager, identified only as Ijeoma, allegedly raped the girl in August2016, after the mother went for a vigil. Subsequently, the primary 6 pupil, waslater discovered by the mother to be pregnant, and she reported to the policeat the Owutu division.


The police said the three men were arrested on September 9,2016.


Ijeoma said one of the suspects threatened to kill her ifshe disclosed the rape to anyone. “It was Uncle Kingsley (Oke) who first rapedme. On that evening, he called me and said he would send me on an errand. WhenI went to his room, he immediately locked the door.


"I started begging him, but he forcefully carried me to hisbed and raped me. On the second occasion, it was one man called BabaIjebu that molested me. I had been sent to his house to collect anitem.


"While in his house, he raped me. I cried, but he said Iwould die if I told anyone. The third man was Henry (Osadere). I don’t want totalk about it again," she toldThe Punch.


Forty-three-year-old Osadere, however, denied raping Ijeoma,saying she was a wayward girl.


He said, "She came to my place and said she had manyboyfriends. I asked how a teenager like her had several boyfriends. Anytime shecame to my apartment, she would steal some items. That was why I sent her away.


"“I was surprised that she said I was one of those who rapedher. She said she had a three-month-old pregnancy. I don’t know the othersuspects. The girl lied against me. She knows the people who messed around withher. It was because I stopped her from coming to my house that she lied againstme."


Oke, a welder, said, "I have known the girl since 2014. Sheusually came to my house to play. She is a wayward girl. Everyone knows abouther promiscuity. I never raped her."


Ekwe, said Ijeoma and her mother had begged him in August toborrow them some money, which he did, adding that he did not rape the girl.


 The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, saidthe suspects would be charged to court at the end of investigations.



Hey There!, For More Gists & Gossips Don't Hesitate To Follow Us 👇 On Our Various Platform
TwitterFacebookRSStboixy2@gmail.com
Or Call +2349033438441 Hey There! Don't Skip Without Adding Your Comments......, We Would Love To Hear From You ......... So What Do You Think?👇
Child Abuse : Three Men Rape & Impregnate 14-year Old Girl in Ikorodu Lagos....Continue Reading 👇 Child Abuse : Three Men Rape & Impregnate 14-year Old Girl in Ikorodu Lagos....Continue Reading 👇 

Reviewed by Tboixy on October 03, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.