WHAT!!! : 40-yr-old Man Stabs Wife & Daughter to Death Because He Couldn't Cater & Feed Them Anymore In Cross River... Continue Reading 👇



A 40-year-old man from Okpoma village in Yala LocalGovernment Area, Cross River State, Dominic Iyayi Ogar, has thrown his in-lawsinto mourning following the gruesome murder of his wife and their onlydaughter.

Ogar is alleged to have committed the dastardly act onOctober 8, 2016 in Mpape, Abuja. The Commissioner of Police, Federal CapitalTerritory Command, Mr. Mohammed Mustafa, said that Ogar, who slept with hiswife and their only daughter on the same bed, woke up suddenly in the middle ofthe night, took a knife and stabbed both of them to death, and they diedinstantly.

Mustafa said that Ogar then carried the corpses of the dead27-year-old wife, Omago and the daughter, two-year-old Blessing to a nearbynursery and primary school in the area; he allegedly wrote a small note anddropped it beside the corpses and then ran off to hide in his farm.

His evil deed, however, came to light when one of hisneighbours, Destiny Onwusuaka, noticed a trail of blood that led to the door ofthe family house.

In a chat with The SunOnwusuaka said: “It was around 7:00am when I discovered stains of blood on thefloor and followed the trail to the door of Ogar. When I looked into the room,I saw a pool of blood but I didn’t see the husband or the victims.

“It was later thatI saw the two corpses where the husband dropped them. I shouted and called ourneighbours. We then ran to the police to report what we saw. We startedsearching for the husband. It took four days before we found him and arrestedhim in his farm on October 11, 2016.

Ogar who has been detained at the Criminal InvestigationDepartment of the FCT Police Command said, “I don’t have a job, I cannot feed my family, I can only feed myself,and God should forgive me for what I have done. I don’t know what came to mymind; it was frustration that led me to stab my wife and only daughter toenable me survive in life.”

As it stands now, Mustafa said that Ogar’s hope of survivingin life now lies at the discretion of the court where he would soon bearraigned to answer charges.



Hey There!, For More Gists & Gossips Don't Hesitate To Follow Us 👇 On Our Various Platform
TwitterFacebookRSStboixy2@gmail.com
Hey There! Don't Leave Without Dropping Your Comments......, So Login And Drop Your Comments Below We Would Love To Hear From You .........
WHAT!!! : 40-yr-old Man Stabs Wife & Daughter to Death Because He Couldn't Cater & Feed Them Anymore In Cross River... Continue Reading 👇 WHAT!!! : 40-yr-old Man Stabs Wife & Daughter to Death Because He Couldn't Cater & Feed Them
Anymore In Cross River... Continue Reading 👇 
Reviewed by Tboixy on October 24, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.