World News :" All I’ve Since Wanted Was Never To Leave The House Again – Hillary Clinton Says At First Speech Since Losing Election ...Continue Reading 👇




On Wednesday night, Hillary Clinton made her firstappearance since losing the election, at an event held in her honor inWashington, D.C. by the Children’s Defense Fund (CDF).

While addressing the audience, she spoke directly about herdefeat.

"Coming here wasn’t the easiest for me. There’ve been a fewtimes this past week where all I’ve wanted to do is to curl up with a goodbook, or the dog and never leave the house again."

"I know many of you are deeply disappointed about the Results of the election. I am too, more than I can express. But…I didn’tget in to public service to hold high office."

 "We need you. America Needs you. That’s how we get through this. I know this isn’t easy. I know that over the past week, alot of people have asked themselves whether America is the country they thoughtit was. Listen to me when I say this: America is worth it. Our children areworth it. Never, ever give up."



Hey There!, For More Gists & Gossips Don't Hesitate To Follow Us 👇 On Our Various Platform
TwitterFacebookRSStboixy2@gmail.com
Hey There! Don't Leave Without Dropping Your Comments......, So Login And Drop Your Comments Below We Would Love To Hear From You .........
World News :" All I’ve Since Wanted Was Never To Leave The House Again – Hillary Clinton Says At First Speech Since Losing Election ...Continue Reading 👇 World News :" All I’ve Since Wanted Was Never To Leave The House Again – Hillary Clinton Says At First Speech Since Losing Election
...Continue 
Reading 👇 Reviewed by Tboixy on November 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.