Sports : Chelsea FC Striker, Frank Lampard Officially Retires From Football After 21 Years Of His Career As A Footballer... Continue Reading

Frank Lampard Retires From Football After 21 Incredible Years
Chelsea and England legend Frank Lampard has announced his official retirement from football..

Lampard has been out of contract since leaving New York City FC in November, but has now decided to call quits on an amazing career.
The Chelsea legend won three Premier League titles, the Champions League, two League Cups, the FA Cup four times, and the Europa League.

"After 21 incredible years, I have decided that now is the right time to finish my career as a professional footballer," Lampard said in a statement.

"Whilst I have received a number of exciting offers to continue playing at home and abroad, at 38 I feel now is the time to begin the next chapter in my life.

Looking forward, I'm grateful to the FA for the opportunity to study for my coaching qualifications and I look forward to pursuing the off-field opportunities that this decision opens."

Sports : Chelsea FC Striker, Frank Lampard Officially Retires From Football After 21 Years Of His Career As A Footballer... Continue Reading Sports : Chelsea FC Striker,  Frank Lampard Officially Retires From Football After 21 Years Of His Career As A Footballer... Continue Reading Reviewed by Tboixy on February 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.