Celebs : Tuface Surprises Wife, Annie As They Celebrate Their 4th Wedding Anniversary... Continue Reading




Today is the couple's wedding anniversary and 2face was supposed to be in Madrid but he flew back to spend the special day with his wife, who was not aware he was in town. Annie thought 2face was still in Spain and was totally surprised when he snuck up on her while she was out having dinner with friends. 18 years together. 4 years married. Wishing them forever and a day more! Watch the beautiful video after the cut...


She thought I was still in Madrid. She thought she was just having a peaceful dinner with franky and Naomi. But I consulted some of my witches and wizards and lo and behold I'm here. I love this woman. #HappyANNIEversary

A post shared by Innocent Idibia (@official2baba) on Mar 23, 2017 at 12:25pm PDT




Posted by I Am Tboixy
Celebs : Tuface Surprises Wife, Annie As They Celebrate Their 4th Wedding Anniversary... Continue Reading Celebs : Tuface Surprises Wife, Annie As They Celebrate Their 4th Wedding Anniversary... Continue Reading 
Reviewed by Tboixy on March 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.