Celebs : Nollywood Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Threatens to Place Curse to People Saying He Supports Biafra ...Read Here 👇





Nollywood incredible on-screen character Pete Edochie has conveyed a solid cautioning to those utilizing his name that he bolsters IPOB on Whatsapp, For days now there has been a message wandering round the web that he needs individuals of Anmbra State to blacklist the forthcoming race, following his child's revelation on challenging as Governor of the state, responding to the news the resigned performing artist stated: 

"I Just came back from Port-Harcourt yesterday and my consideration has been attracted to a production on WhatsApp professedly credited to me in regard of IPOB and the call to blacklist races in Anambra. 

"A great deal of jabber has been attributed to me in the past and I have kept up my tranquility. Presently I am exceptionally irate. 

"Give me a chance to caution. I would prefer not to put a revile on anyone, however the individuals who know me will disclose to you that in the event that I revile it happens, I am 70 years of age. 

"I have learnt that the message started from this number +2348034072277."

"Boss PETE EDOCHIE (MON)


Celebs : Nollywood Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Threatens to Place Curse to People Saying He Supports Biafra ...Read Here 👇 Celebs : Nollywood Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Threatens to Place Curse to People Saying He Supports Biafra
...Read Here 👇 Reviewed by Tboixy on September 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.