Celebs : Plus Size Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures...





Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has numerous reasons tothank God as she turns a year older today. The producer of Ghetto Bred wroteher long prayer on social media. Read on!

"My maker, all I’ve in heaven and earth is you. You’ve shownme much love and kindness these past years. Forever will I be grateful. ThankYou Lord for all the beautiful happenings in my life in the past years. It canonly be You, Lord how excellent You are? You’ve shown me much more than Ideserve. And I thank you for granting me yet another year with good success.

"Who am I to have enjoyed your love, care, gift, miracles andmuch more? But, You’ve kept me this far. Thank You O Lord You’re the reason Ilive. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the reason I flourish. You’re thereason for everything good in my life. Today being my birthday, Lord, I ask forforgiveness. I ask for joy and happiness. I ask for success at all times. Amen.Awesome God, I bless your name for making me witness another year offulfilment. Everlasting Father, I appreciate your kindness and love You’veshown to me..."


I Am Not 40-Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out




Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has come out to clear the air about her age.

The actress who turned a year older yesterday September 7, and was sent several 40th birthday wishes spoke with encomium.ng on how old she actually is.


“Yes, today is my birthday, and I am so happy and fulfilled about it. I give God the glory.”

 

On how old she is, the actress said:


“I am 34 today. I thank God for all He has done in my life.”

 

On talks about her being 40 and her lying about her age, she said:

 

“Who said I am not 34? If I claim that, don’t you know I still have elderly ones? What age do you want them to be? PlPlsease, I have not clocked 40, I am 34. I don’t know why people are getting it wrong.”

 

 


Celebs : Plus Size Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures... Celebs : Plus Size Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures... Reviewed by Tboixy on September 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.