My Exclusive Odd Experience









Really Odd, But It's Just God Showing His Worth....... 

I bought Some pepper Yersternight So I Could Cook Them Today With Noodles, So this Morning,

Lo And Behold This Morning I Woke To This Foetus Like Tomatoes, I didn't Notice @First, but As A Science Oriented Person And Biology Being My Best Subject Back In School, And I'm Very Sure Gynaecologist Could Testify to...., I was Like hey......

I'm holding A Growing Baby Tomatoes.... Lolz So to Say

And I Decided To Show The World Through My Blog, "God Wonders"

But, Some Of Y'all Would Be Doubting Maybe I Ate It, But Hey There!!!!,  I cooked It All

Outta Here










Hey There!!!!, Don't Skip Without Adding Your Comments...... 😁😁, We Would Love To Hear From You ......... What Do You Think?
My Exclusive Odd Experience My Exclusive Odd Experience Reviewed by Tboixy on August 02, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.